After the excitement of our trip to Tanzania in February I have settled into a fairly normal routine. Highlights of the past few months are:
- Birth of our grandson Peter Henry Hargrave on March 17th in Kampala, Uganda.
- Several events and classes at ECHO, recently named by Charity Navigator as the top international charitable organization in Florida.
- Easter trip to Michigan to see Becky and Elliott in their new home.
- A few days at AIM HQ in Peachtree City, Georgia.
- Participated in the birding event “June Challenge” finding 104 birds in Lee County in June.
- Spent a week at the farm near Gainesville doing some house and yard projects for Mom.
Thanks for reading!